609 295

Cited 0 times in

미국방사선의학회 기준에 따른 유방 초음파 영상의 질적 수준에 관한 평가

Other Titles
 Technical Quality Assessment of Breast Ultrasound According to American College of Radiology (ACR) Standards 
Authors
 고경희  ;  김은경  ;  오기근  ;  정선양  ;  손은주  ;  김영아 
Citation
 Journal of the Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound (대한초음파의학회지), Vol.22(2) : 67-72, 2003 
Journal Title
 Journal of the Korean Society of Medical Ultrasound  (대한초음파의학회지) 
ISSN
 1015-7085 
Issue Date
2003
Abstract
PURPOSE: To evaluate the technical quality of breast ultrasound based on American College of Radiology(ACR) standards. MATERIALS and METHODS: Between March 2002 and July 2002, ninety three breast sonograms obtained from 73 institutions were evaluated based on ACR standards for the hardware, technical settings, labeling of the images and identification. RESULTS: Of 93 breast sonograms, a satisfactory compliance with all ACR standards in the performance of breast US examinations was documented in 31% while the remaining 69% did not fully meet all ACR standards. 4.3% of breast US examinations were performed with a convex transducers, and the focal zone was inappropriately positioned in 14.2%. Gray-scale gain was subjectively characterized as inappropriate in 26.9%, and the size of lesion was not measured in 7.5%. Anatomic location of lesions was inappropriately described in 9.3%. The orientation of an US tranducer was not properly labeled on any images in 33.3%. Inadequate recording of patient, information was noted in 43.3%. 50% of sonograms at University medical centers and larger general hospitals fully met all ACR standards while 36.8% at radiologic clinics and 12.1% at other private clinics met all ACR standards. CONCLUSION: Overall, 69% of breast sonograms failed to meet the quality criteria of the ACR standards. Therefore, it is essential to educate the basic technical details in performing breast US for the quality control.
Files in This Item:
T200403412.pdf Download
Appears in Collections:
1. College of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Radiology (영상의학교실) > 1. Journal Papers
Yonsei Authors
Ko, Kyung Hee(고경희)
Kim, Young Ah(김영아)
Kim, Eun-Kyung(김은경) ORCID logo https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3368-5013
Son, Eun Ju(손은주) ORCID logo https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7895-0335
Oh, Ki Keun(오기근)
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML
URI
https://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/112818
사서에게 알리기
  feedback

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse