Cited 0 times in

30 0

슬관절 신전 강직에 대한 대퇴 사두고근 및 관절 유리술

Other Titles
 Quadricepsplasty and arthrolysis for the stiff knee 
Issue Date
1985
Description
의학과/석사
Abstract
[한글] 슬관절 신전강직은 대퇴골 골절이나, 대퇴부 연부조직의 심한 손상 후에, 특히, 중간 고광근이 반흔화되어 대퇴골 전면부에 유착됨으로써, 슬개골의 상하운동이 제한되고, 슬관절이 신전위에서 고정되는 현상이다. 이외 치료법으로 Thompson(1944)과 Judet(1959)는 각각 다른 술식을 고안하여 비교적 좋은 결과를 보고한 바 있다. 저자는 1974년부터 1984년까지 만 17년간 연세대학교 의과대학 부속 세브란스병원 정헝외과학교실에서 슬관절 신전강직 환자 17명의 18하지를 대상으로 시행한 Judet식 대퇴사두고근 및 슬관걸 유리술의 결과를 분석하여 다음과 같은 결과를 얻었다. 원격관찰 기간은 평균 4.4개월이었다. 슬관절의 운동범위는 굴곡운동이 수술전 평균 46.3도에서 수술후 평균 110.5도로 증가하였고, 신전결손은 수술전 평균 6.1도에서 수술후 평균 6.3도로 거의 변화가 없었다. 수술결과를 Judet씨 평가기준에 의거하여 분류하면 Excellent군이 89% , Fair군이 11%였고, Poor군은 없었다. 수술후 합병증은 2예의 창상감염 외에 1예에서 대퇴골 외과부 함몰골절이 있었다. 수술기법은 Judet 술식을 토대로 하였으며 몇가지 사항을 수정하여 좋은 효과를 보았다. 첫째로, 대전자부에 Steinmann Pin을 삽입하고 그 근위부에 Esmarch 지혈대를 감아서, 무혈성 수술시야를 유지하고, 수술중 광범위한 수술조작으로 인하여 밭생하기 쉬운 다량의 실혈을 예방할 수 있었다. 둘째로는, Judet 술식의 단계적인 조작으로 만족스러운 굴곡도를 얻지 못한 경우에 대퇴직근의 단축 여부를 확인한후 Proximal rectus femoris tenotomy를 추가하면 쉽게 좋은 굴곡도를 얻을 수 있었다. 세째로는, 수술후 처치에 있어서 특수한 견인 장치나 석고 고정을 피하고, 간편한 탄력붕대를 이용하여 String tie로 고정하면, 수술후 동통이 소실된 다음 환자 스스로도 쉽게 감고 푸를 수 있을 뿐 아니라, 혈종 형성을 방지할 수 있었고, 최대굴곡위를 유지함으로써 2차 도수조작이 불필요 하였다. Judet술식은 Thompson술식과 함께 가장 널리 알려진 슬관절신전강직의 수술적 치료법이며, Thompson술식에 비교하면 몇가지 장점이 있다. 첫째는, 사두고근에 손상을 덜주기 때문에 신전결손이 남을 위험이 작고, 둘째로, Tensor fasciae latae의 절제를 동일한 절개선을 통하여 시행할 수 있으며, 셋째는, 전방 피부절개선을 피하므로써 피부괴사 등의 합병증이 거의 없다. 따라서, 수술자가 술기만 잘 익힌다면 신전강직한자의 수술적 치료법으로 일차적 선택이 될 수있다.
[영문] Many people wh sustain the stiffness of the knee joint are severaly handicapped by the disability for life and are often compelledto chage their life style completely. Judet precedure is one of the two major procedures which ahve been developed over the years to release the extension contracture of the knee joint. The Thompson quardicepsplasty is the other major procedure. We present 18 cases of the stiffened knee joints, all treated with Judet technique of disinsertion and muscle sliding with arthrolysis, at Severance Hospotal, Yonsei University from 1974 to 1984. Our results were more than satisfacrory ; by Judet criteria, 89% of the treated patients were included in the excellent group and the rest (11%) in the fair group. In 18 cases the average flexion achieved was 110.5 degrees, the average flexion gain 64.1 degress, and the average extension lag 6.4 degress. Some modifications of the original Judet technique were also tried and were successful. The modifications were made by the following methods : first, by the insertion of a Steinmann pin into the greater trochanter to allpy esmarch tourniquet proximal to the pin, secend, by the proximal release of the rectus from its origin, when adequate flexion is not obtained by the sequential procedure of Judet operation, which adds a minor porcedure but improve the overall results, and third, by the application of the soft dressing and simple string tie to maintain full flextion fo the knee during the post-operative immobilization period and to prevent hamatoma formation. The postoperative complications were minimal : two cases of trivial wiund infection and one depressed fracture of the lateral femoral condyle were developed. They were successfully treated without any further influence on the final flextion gain. Either the Thompson or Judet technique can be chosen by the surgeons and the results of both procedures are gratifying. But we recommend the Judet procedure over the Thompson;s for the operation of the stiffness of the knee joints. Because we strongly feel that Judet's precedure offers following advantages : Judet procedure 1) cases less injury to the quadriceps mechanism and therefore little extension lag, 2) offers easier accessibility to the fensor fascia lata through the same operation field, and 3) avoids the multiple skin incisions in the anterior thigh that frequently cases breakdownm sloughs and hypertrophic scarring of the skin.
URI
http://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/116341
Appears in Collections:
2. 학위논문 > 1. College of Medicine (의과대학) > 석사
사서에게 알리기
  feedback
Fulltext
교내이용자 서비스로 제공됩니다.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse