2 123

Cited 0 times in

혈우병 환자의 임상적 고찰 및 포괄적 치료

Other Titles
 (A) clinical study and comprehensive total care in hemophilia 
Issue Date
1987
Description
의학과/석사
Abstract
[한글] 혈우병은 선천적으로 혈장내 응고인자가 결핍되어 발현되는 유전적 응고장애질환 중 가 장 흔하고 중한 질환이다. 일생동안 출혈성 증상이 계속되고 완치되지 못하는 질환이므로 혈우병 환자를 다루는데는 폭넓고 지속적인 포괄적 치료(comprehensive total care)가 요구된다. 저자는 1978년 7월부터 1987년 3월까지 8년 9개월 동안 연세대학교 의과대학 부속 세브 란스병원 소아과 및 혈우병 특수 크리닉에 내원하여 혈장 응고인자 검사상 혈우병으로 확 진된 200예를 대상으로 임상적 소견, 가족력, 혈장 응고인자 정량분석검사, 부분 트롬보 플라스틴 시간(Partial thromboplastin time, PTT)검사, 간기능 검사, B형 간염 검사, 혈 관절증 유무 및 치료 양상, 현재의 관절 상태 그리고 합병증 등을 조사하여 다음과 같은 결과를 얻었다. 1. 전체 환자 200예 중 혈우병 A가 174예(87%), 혈우병B는 26예(13%)였다. 2. 전례는 모두 남자였으며 혈장 응고 인자의 정량분석검사상 중증이 82예(41%), 중등 증이 75예(37.5%), 그리고 경증이 43예(21.5%)였다. 3. 진단 당시의 연령별 분포를 보면 1세 이전이 64%, 3세 이전이 88%였고 5세 이전에 진단받은 경우는 92.5%이었으며 특히 중증 혈우병은 모두 5세 이전에 진단을 받았다. 4. 가족력상 61%의 양성율을 보였고, 형제(53.3%), 이종사촌(43.4%), 외삼촌(41.8%) 그 리고 외조부(7.4%)의 순이었으며 가족력의 유무와 병의 중증도 간에는 유의성이 없었다(p >0.05). 5. 주증상으로는 출혈성 경향, 혈관절증, 외상후와 출혈 및 혈종등이었고, 혈관절증의 빈도는 연령이 많아짐에 따라 점차 증가됨을 볼 수 있었다. 6. 급성 혈관절증은 187예(93.5%)에서 관찰되었는데 침범부위의 빈도는 슬관절(91.4%), 족관절(50.8%), 주관절(40.1%) 그리고 고관절(28.3%)의 순이었다. 이들 중 97%에서는 항 혈우인자의 보충요법과 관절고정등의 대증치료를 받았다. 7. 만성 혈관절증은 114예(57%)에서 관찰되었으며, 연령이 증가함에 따라 빈도가 유의 하게 높았으나(p<0.001), 병의 중증도와 만성 혈관절증의 유무 간에는 유의성이 없었다(p >0.05). 8. 만성 혈관절증이 동반된 114예 중 56예(49%)에서는 재활치료를 받고 있었으나, 별다 른 치료없이 방치해 두는 경우도 58예(51%)나 되었다. 9. PTT검사상 200예 모두에서 연장되어 있었고 이중 80초 이상으로 심하게 연장된 경우 도 120예(60%)나 되었다. 10. 간기능 검사를 시행한 126예 중 43예(34%)에서 SGOT의 증가를 보였고, SGPT는 39예 (31%)에서 증가되어 있었다. 11. B형 간염 표면항원은 122예 중 9예(7.4%)에서 양성이었고, 100예(82%)에서는 표면 항체가 양성으로 나라나 약 90%에서 B형 간염에 노출되었음을 알 수 있었다. 12. 합병증으로는 두개강내 출혈이 21예, 임상적 간염이 16예, 장출혈이 15예, 그리고 신경마비가 14예 있었다.
[영문] Hemophilia is one of the hereditary coagulation disorders characterized by deficiency in plasma clotting factors such as factor Ⅷ and Ⅸ. As life long bleeding occurs in hemophiliacs continous comprehensive total care is required for the patients. After the self therapy, home care program was introduced in the 1970s, there was significant reduction in absentism, hospitalized days, outpatient visits, decrease in health care costs and complications including hemophilic arthropathy. The present investigation was performed to study the clinical aspects regarding severity, symptoms, various laboratory profiles and complications on 200 hemophiliacs who had visited outpatient clinic of department of Pediatrics and Hemophilia Special Clinic of Severance hospital since July, 1978 till March, 1987. The results are summarized as follows; There were 174 cases(87%) diagnosed as hemophilia A and the remainder 26 cases(13%) as hemophilia B. 2. All patients were male and 82 cases(41%) belonged to severe form(factor less than 1%), whereas 75 cases(37.5%) and 43 cases(21.5%) belonged to moderate form(factor 2-5%) and mild form(factor 6-3%), respectively. 3. The age at the tine of diagnosis was before the age of 1 in 69%, before the age of 3 in 88%, and before the age of 5 in 92.5%. All of the severe cases were diagnosed before the age of 5. 4. Family history was positive in 122 cases(61%) and the involved members were brothers, maternal cousin, maternal uncle and material grandfather in descending order of frequency. 7here was no correlation between the presence of family history and the severity of disease. 5. The major symptoms of the patients were hemorrhagic symptoms such as easy bruising and hemarthrosis followed by prolonged bleeding after trauma and soft tissue hematoma. 6. Acute arthropathy was present in 187 cases(93.5%) and the involved joints were knee, ankle, elbow and hip in descending order of frequency. Most of the cases were managed with factor replacement and conservative care. 7. Chromic arthropathy was present in 114 cases(57%) and the incidence increased significantly with age. But there was no correlation between the presence of chronic arthropathy and the severity of disease. 8. The management of chromic arthropathy most commonly employed was rehabilitation in 56 cases(49%), but in 58 cases(51%) no management was given at all. 9. PTT was prolonged over 40 sec in all cases and 120 cases(60%) showed severe prolongation over 80 seconds. 10. Liver function tests were performed in 126 cases , and elevations of SGOT and SGPT were noted in 34% and 31% respectively. 11. HBs Ag was positive in 9(7.4%) out of 122 cases tested and anti-HBs was positive in 1OO cases(82%). About 90% had evidence of exposure to hapatitis B virus. 12. The complications were intracranial hemorrhage in 21 cases, overt hepatitis in 16 cases, GI bleeding in 15 cases and nerve palsy in 14 cases.
URI
http://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/115170
Appears in Collections:
2. 학위논문 > 1. College of Medicine > 석사
사서에게 알리기
  feedback
Fulltext
교내이용자 서비스로 제공됩니다.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse