11 451

Cited 0 times in

기능 장애성 자궁 출혈 환자의 자궁내막 소견에 관한 임상 및 형태학적 연구

Other Titles
 Clinicopathologic study of the endometrium of dysfunctional uterine bleeding 
Authors
 조남훈 
Issue Date
1989
Description
의학과/석사
Abstract
[한글] 이상 자궁출혈은 부인과영역에서 흔히 접하는 질환으로서 그중 종양, 염증, 임신, 외상 등의 기질적인 변화가 없이 시상하부-뇌하수체-난소-자궁내막에 이르는 일련의 내분비계통의 기능장애로 나타나는 기능장애성자궁출혈이 부인과질환의 5 -15%를 차지한다( Beer, 1970 ). 기능장애성 자궁출혈은 1957년 Sutherland 이후 자궁내막의 현미경적 소견에 따라 분비형과 증식형으로 분류되어 왔으나 현재는 기능장애의 원인, 임상적 출혈양상 및 자궁내막상을 종합하여 분류되고 있다 (Handrickson 및 Kempson,1980), 또 한 비종양성 화생은 주로 estrogen을 투여받은 폐경기 여성에서 자주 관찰된다고 알려져 있지만 기능성자궁출혈시 자궁내막상과의 연관에 대하여는 거의 연구된 바가 없다. 이에 저자는 Handrickson과 Kempson의 분류에 의해 재분류를 하고 아울러 비종양성화생의 연관성 여부를 알아보고자 1984년 1월부터 1987년 12월까지 연세대학교 의과대학 병리학교실에 의뢰된 자궁내막소파생검중 기능장애성자궁출혈의 범주에 속하는 447예를 대상으로 검색하였다. 1. 총 447예의 기능장애성자궁출혈증 증식형이 293예 ( 65.55% )로 분비형보다 많았으며 그 중 144예 ( 32.21% )가 비정상적 증식기였다. 비정상적 증식기의 대부분은 장애성증식기 ( 18.12% )와 내막과다증식기( 6.04% )였다. 분비형 양상을 보인 것은 154예( 34. 45% )였으며, 그 중 50예가 비정상적 분비기였다. 비정상적분비기를 보인 예의 대부분을 dyssynchronous형( 4.70% )과 underdeveloped형 (3.58%) 이었다. 2. 361예와 임상기록을 참고로 한 예중 무배란성 출혈은 197 예로 54.57%이며 배란성출혈( 32.69% )에 비해 많았다. 3. 비종양성화생은 모두 87예에서 관찰되었는데 그 중 섬모화생과 유두상화생이 각각 34예 및 27예로 가장 많았다. 비종양성화생 87예중 64예( 73.56% )는 증식기에서 관찰되었으며, 그 중에서도 장애성증식기때 가장 많아 전체 화생중 50.57% (44예)를 차지하였고, 이는 장애성증식기를 보인 81예중 54.32%에 해당하였다. 4 .폐경기 환자로서 기능장애성자궁출혈을 보였던 63예중 52예( 82.54% )는 증식기의 내막소견을 보였고 그 중 장애성증식기가 23예( 36.51% )로 가장 많았다.
[영문] One of the most common symptoms in gynecologic disorders is abnormal uterine bleeding, of which dysfunctional uterine bleeding(DUB) is frequently encountered. DUB is defined as an endocrinologic imbalance of the axis of the hypothalamus-pituitary-ovary-endometrium without organic diseases such as a neoplasm, inflammation, pregnancy, trauma or exogenous hormonal effect. Although the correct diagnosis of DUB depends on various assessments such as menstrual cycle, basal body temperature, endocrine assay, vaginal cytology and endometrial histology, in many circumstances pathologists have only the endometrial histology with trivial clinical information to make a diagnosis. Therefore, the present study was aimed to assess the pattern of the endometrium as precisely as possible. The Histologic pattern was classified according to the Handrickson and Kempson classification (1980). The author also attempted to correlate the non-neoplastic metaplasia with the endometrial histology. The material consisted of 447 cases of endometrial curettage specimens diagnosed clinically as DUB during 4 recent years. Histologic examination was carried out through the routine formalin fixed-paraffin embedding method, followed by hematoxylin-eosin staining routinely, and other special staining as required. The following results were obtained: 1) The pattern of the endometrium in DUB was predominently the proliferative type(293 cases, 65.55%). Of these 293 cases, 144 were those in an abnormal proliferative phase and most were in the disordered proliferative phase. The remaining 154 cases (34.45%) were found to have secretory endometrium, of which 50 cases belonged to the abnormal secretory pattern appeared dyssyn-chronous or underdeveloped. 2) Of the 361 patients with DUB for whom the clinical records were available, 197(54.57%) were non-ovulatory and 118(32.69%) were ovulatory. 3) Non-neoplasic metaplasia was found in 87 cases, of which ciliated and papillary types were most common. The endometrium was in the proliferative phase in 73.65% of the cases with metaplasia, and the disordered proliferative pattern had the particular correlation with the metaplasia (44 cases). 4) Among 63 postmenopausal DUB patients, 52(82.53%) appeared to have proliferative endometrium, and 23(36.51%) in particular had disordered proliferative endometrium.
Full Text
https://ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/catalog/search/book-detail/?cid=CAT000000044700
Files in This Item:
제한공개 원문입니다.
Appears in Collections:
1. College of Medicine (의과대학) > Others (기타) > 2. Thesis
Yonsei Authors
Cho, Nam Hoon(조남훈) ORCID logo https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0045-6441
URI
https://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/126671
사서에게 알리기
  feedback

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse