220 119

Cited 0 times in

Immunogenicity Differences of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine According to Pre-Existing Adenovirus Immunity

DC Field Value Language
dc.contributor.author구남수-
dc.contributor.author김정호-
dc.contributor.author송영구-
dc.contributor.author안진영-
dc.contributor.author염준섭-
dc.contributor.author정수진-
dc.contributor.author최준용-
dc.contributor.author김진남-
dc.contributor.author이정아-
dc.contributor.author이세주-
dc.contributor.author이기현-
dc.date.accessioned2024-01-03T01:46:56Z-
dc.date.available2024-01-03T01:46:56Z-
dc.date.issued2023-04-
dc.identifier.urihttps://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/197659-
dc.description.abstractThis study investigated the immunogenicity of, and reactogenicity to, the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine according to pre-existing adenovirus immunity. Individuals scheduled for COVID-19 vaccination were prospectively enrolled in a tertiary hospital with 2400 beds from March 2020 onwards. Pre-existing adenovirus immunity data was obtained before ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination. A total of 68 adult patients administered two doses of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine were enrolled. Pre-existing adenovirus immunity was identified in 49 patients (72.1%), but not in the remaining 19 patients (27.9%). The geometric mean titer of S-specific IgG antibodies was statistically higher in individuals without pre-existing adenovirus immunity at several time points: before the second ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 dose (56.4 (36.6-125.0) vs. 51.0 (17.9-122.3), p = 0.024), 2-3 weeks after the second ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 dose (629.5 (451.5-926.5) vs. 555.0 (287.3-926.0), p = 0.049), and 3 months after the second ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 dose (274.5 (160.5-655.3) vs. 176.0 (94.3-255.3), p = 0.033). In the absence of pre-existing adenovirus immunity, systemic events were observed with higher frequency, especially chills (73.7% vs. 31.9%, p = 0.002). In conclusion, individuals without pre-existing adenovirus immunity showed a higher immune response to ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination and a higher frequency of reactogenicity to ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination was observed.-
dc.description.statementOfResponsibilityopen-
dc.formatapplication/pdf-
dc.languageEnglish-
dc.publisherMDPI AG-
dc.relation.isPartOfVACCINES-
dc.rightsCC BY-NC-ND 2.0 KR-
dc.titleImmunogenicity Differences of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccine According to Pre-Existing Adenovirus Immunity-
dc.typeArticle-
dc.contributor.collegeCollege of Medicine (의과대학)-
dc.contributor.departmentDept. of Internal Medicine (내과학교실)-
dc.contributor.googleauthorJinnam Kim-
dc.contributor.googleauthorChanghyup Kim-
dc.contributor.googleauthorJung Ah Lee-
dc.contributor.googleauthorSe Ju Lee-
dc.contributor.googleauthorKi Hyun Lee-
dc.contributor.googleauthorJung Ho Kim-
dc.contributor.googleauthorJin Young Ahn-
dc.contributor.googleauthorSu Jin Jeong-
dc.contributor.googleauthorNam Su Ku-
dc.contributor.googleauthorJoon-Sup Yeom-
dc.contributor.googleauthorYoung Goo Song-
dc.contributor.googleauthorJun Yong Choi-
dc.identifier.doi10.3390/vaccines11040784-
dc.contributor.localIdA00189-
dc.contributor.localIdA00902-
dc.contributor.localIdA02037-
dc.contributor.localIdA02267-
dc.contributor.localIdA02353-
dc.contributor.localIdA03638-
dc.contributor.localIdA04191-
dc.relation.journalcodeJ03812-
dc.identifier.eissn2076-393X-
dc.identifier.pmid37112696-
dc.subject.keywordChAdOx1 nCoV-19-
dc.subject.keywordadenoviridae-
dc.subject.keywordadenovirus vaccines-
dc.subject.keywordimmunogenicity-
dc.subject.keywordvaccine-
dc.contributor.alternativeNameKu, Nam Su-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor구남수-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor김정호-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor송영구-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor안진영-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor염준섭-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor정수진-
dc.contributor.affiliatedAuthor최준용-
dc.citation.volume11-
dc.citation.number4-
dc.citation.startPage784-
dc.identifier.bibliographicCitationVACCINES, Vol.11(4) : 784, 2023-04-
Appears in Collections:
1. College of Medicine (의과대학) > Dept. of Internal Medicine (내과학교실) > 1. Journal Papers

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.