Cited 0 times in

WHO 분류에 따른 치성종양의 임상 및 병리조직학적 연구

Title
 WHO 분류에 따른 치성종양의 임상 및 병리조직학적 연구
Other Titles
 Clinical and histopathologic study of odontogenic tumors by the WHO classification
Issue Date
2003
Publisher
 연세대학교 대학원
Description
치의학과/석사
Abstract
[한글] 치성종양의 발생기전 및 적절한 치료방법을 모색하기 위한 치성종양의 분류는 다양했었으나, 가장 보완된 분류법이 1992년에 제시된 WHO Histologic typing이다. 본 연구의 목적은 이 분류법에 의거해 치성종양을 병리조직학적으로 분류하고 고찰하여 우리나라 치성종양의 발생의 특징을 살펴보고자 함이다. 1997넌 3월부터 2003년 3월까지 연세대학교 치과병원 구강병리학교실에서 치성종양으로 진단된 271 증례를 대상으로 하여 다음과 같은 결과를 얻었다. 1. 총 271례의 치성종양중 WHO 분류에 포함된 예가 267예(98.5%) WHO 분류법에 없는 증례가 4예(1.5%)였다. WHO 분류에 포함된 267예중 양성종양이 265예 (99.2%) 악성종양이 2예(0.8%)였다. 2. WHO 분류법에 없는 증례는 선양치성종양과 석회화치성종양이 혼합된 것이 2 예, 선양치성종양과 치아종, 치성낭종이 혼합된 것이 1예, 법랑아세포종과 미성숙 치아종이 혼합된 것이 1예였다 3. 치성종양의 발생빈도는 치아종(45.4%)이 가장 높았고, 법랑아세포종(29.2%), 치성 섬유종(9.2%) 순이었다. 법랑아세포종과 석회화치성낭종중에는 세부적인 분류가 어 려운 예로 비전형적인 법랑아세포종, 법랑아세포섬유종을 포함한 석회화치성낭종이 1예씩 있었다. 4. 남여 성비는 1.2:1로 남자에서 더 많이 발생하였고, 연령별 빈도는 10대, 20대에 호발하였다. 부위별 발생 빈도는 하악이 상악보다 2배정도 호발하였다. 5. 치성종양은 정기검진 및 방사선사진에서 우연히 발견한 경우가 많았으나, 법랑아 세포종은 종창 및 동통을 주소로 내원하였다. 6. 매복치와 치아변위는 주로 법랑아세포종, 선양치성종양, 석회화치성낭종, 치아종에 서 보였으며, 치근흡수는 주로 법랑아세포종과 석회화치성낭종에서 나타났다.
[영문] World Health Organization(WHO) revised the classification of neoplasms and other tumours related to odontogenic apparatus in 1992. The aim of this study was to classify the odontogenic tumors of Korean according to the WHO Histologic classification. A total of 271 cases were reviewed for the study which were diagnosed as odontogenic tumors at the department of Oral Pathology, Yonsei University College of Dentistry for the period from Jan. 1997 to March 2003. Clinical and pathology reports were reviewed & radiographic feature were examined The following results were obtained : 1. Among 271 cases, 267 cases(98.5%) were belong to WHO classification. but four cases(1.5%) were not able to classify into the WHO classification. Among 267 cases, 265 cases(99.2%) were diagnosed as benign odontogenic tumors, and the remaining 2 cases(0.8%) were malignant tumors. 2. Four cases were not able to classify into the WHO classification. All of them were belonged to mixed odontogenic tumors; two cases of adenomatoid odontogenic tumor with calcifying epithelial odontogenic tumor, one case of adenomatoid odontogenic tumor with odontoma, odotogenic cyst and one case of ameloblastoma with immature odontoma. 3. The most frequent odontogenic tumour was odontoma(45.2%), followed by ameloblastoma(29.2%), odontogenic fibroma(9.2%) 4. One case of atypical amelobalstoma and one case of calcifying odontogenic cyst with ameloblastic fibroma were not able to subclassify histologically. 5. Male to female ratio of odontogenic tumors was 1.2:!. Odontogenic tumors mainly occured in the first and second decade, occurred twice as much as in the mandible than in the maxilla 6. The odontogenic tumors was discovered by routine oral x-ray examination, whereas the chief complaint of ameloblastoma were swelling, pain. 7. Ameloblastoma, adenomatoid odontogenic tumor, calcifying odontogenic cyst and odontoma were related to the impacted teeth and tooth displacement. The root resorption was frequently observed in ameloblastoma and calcifying odontogenic cyst.
URI
http://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/128519
Appears in Collections:
2. 학위논문 > 2. College of Dentistry (치과대학) > 석사
Yonsei Authors
사서에게 알리기
  feedback
Fulltext
 
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse