Cited 0 times in

임플란트 환자의 유형 및 분포에 대한 연구

Title
임플란트 환자의 유형 및 분포에 대한 연구
Other Titles
(The) study of implant patient's type and implant distribution.
Issue Date
2002
Publisher
연세대학교 대학원
Description
치의학과/석사
Abstract
[한글] 1960년대 초반 Brånemark에 의해 처음으로 골 유착 개념에 의한 임플란트가 소개된 지 약 40년이 지났다. 임플란트 치료는 기존의 고정성 보철물 및 가철성의치와 달리 잔존하는 골의 유지 및 저작기능의 향상을 가져다 줄 수 있기 때문에 이제는 한국에서도 일반적인 치료로 자리를 잡아, 치과의사 뿐 아니라 일반 환자에서도 임플란트에 대한 인식이 매우 커져있다. 1992년 2월부터 2001년 10월 사이에 Y대학 부속병원 치주과에서 수술을 받은 640명의 환자에게 이식된 1814개의 임플란트를 대상으로 환자유형 및 임플란트 분포 조사에서 다음의 결과를 얻을 수 있었다. 1. 환자의 유형에서 남녀 차이는 없으며, 40-50대에서 환자수로는 49%, 임플란트 수는 56%로 가장 높은 분포를 보인다. 2. 하악 구치부에 59%, 상악 구치부에 21%, 상악 전치부에 14%, 하악 전치부에 6%순으로 임플란트가 시술되었다. 3. 단일치와 bridge 형태의 보철물로 제작된 부분 무치악의 경우가 98%이었고,완전 무치악의 수복은 2%이였다. 4. 치아 상실의 원인은 치주염, 충치, 외상, 선천적 결손의 순으로 나타나며, 남자의 경우에서 여자보다 치주염으로 인해 치아를 상실한 경우가 많았다. 또한 연령이 증가할수록 충치보다는 치주염이 주된 치아 상실의 원인이었다. 5. 골질은 상악의 경우 type III(52%), II(28%), IV(20%), I(0%)순이었고, 하악의 경우는 type II(52%), III(37%), IV(7%), I(4%) 순의 분포를 보인다. 6. 골양은 상악의 경우 type C(49%), B(34%), D(14%), A(3%), E(0%)순 이었고, 하악의 경우는 type B(52%), C(39%), D(6%), A(3%), E(0%)순의 분포를 보인다. 7. 임플란트는 10-14 mm 길이의 임플란트가 80%, 폭경은 표준직경 임플란트가 79%로 가장 많이 사용되었다. 이상의 결과를 토대로 임플란트 환자의 유형 및 분포, 수술부위의 골 상태 등에 대한 기초적인 자료를 얻을 수 있었으며, 축적된 자료를 바탕으로 임플란트 성공률 및 생존률 등에 대한 추가적인 연구가 진행되어야 할 것으로 사료된다.
[영문] It has been approximately 40 years since Brånemark first introduced osseo-integration for implants in the early 1960s. Unlike crown and bridge or denture treatment, implant treatment helps preserve existing bone and improve masticatory functions. Thus, the awareness of implant treatment has grown rapidly among dentists and patients alike in Korea, as it becomes a widely accepted treatment. The following results on patient type and implant distribution were compiled from 1814 implant cases of 640 patients treated at the periodontal dept. of Y University Hospital during 1992 to 2001. 1. There are no dissimilarities between men and women, with patients in their 40, 50s accounting for 49% of patients and 56% of treatments; the largest share of patients and implant treatments. 2. Mn. posterior area accounted for 59% of implant treatments followed by Mx. posterior area(21%), Mx anterior area(14%) and Mn anterior area(6%). 3. Partial edentulous patients treated by single crown and bridge-type prosthesis accounted for 98% and fully edentulous patient accounted for the remaining 2%. 4. The major cause of tooth loss is periodontal disease, followed by dental caries, trauma and congenital missing. Compared to women, men are more likely to suffer from tooth loss due to periodontal disease. Also, older people are more likely to suffer from tooth loss due to periodontal disease rather than dental caries. 5. The distribution of bone quality for maxillae was 52% for type III, followed by 28% for type II, 20% for type IV and 0% for type I. As for mandible, the distribution was 52% for type II, followed by 37% for type III, 7% for type IV and 4% for type I. 6. The distribution of bone quantity for maxillae was 49% for type C, followed by 34% for type B, 14% for type D, 3% for type A, and 0% for type E. As for mandible, the distribution was 52% for type B, followed by 39% for type C, 6% for type D, 3% for type A and 0% for type E. 7. The majority of implants were those of 10-14mm in length (80%) and regular diameter in width (79%). The results provided us with basic data on patient type, implant distribution, bone condition, etc. We wish that our results coupled with other research data helps assist in the further study for better implant success/survival rates, etc.
URI

http://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/128101
Appears in Collections:
2. 학위논문 > 2. College of Dentistry (치과대학) > 석사
Yonsei Authors
사서에게 알리기
  feedback
Files in This Item:
Fulltext
 
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse