Cost analysis for the operation, maintenance and installation in the industrial waste water treatment plant
全國의 436個 各種 産業體를 對象으로 하여 廢水處理施設 設置 및 運營에 관한 費用分析結果를 要約하면 다음과 같다.
1. 業種別 主要 廢水處理方法에는 飮食料品製造業이 生物學的處理, 金屬機械, 도금, 化學製品製造業이 化學的處理 그리고 皮革, 製紙, 纖維製造業種에서는 綜合處理를 하고 있다.
2. 廢水處理施設 設置費는 處理容量이 클수록 單位施設容量當(1m**3·일) 施設費가 적게 들어 1m**3·일當 處理施設容量 100m**3·일 規模에서 평균 872천원, 1,000 m**3·일
規模에서 평균 267천원, 10,000m**3·일 規模에서 평균 50천원이다. 施設費를 구하는 식은 處理方法에 따라 다음과 같다.
Y^^1c =-1144 + 3957.004(1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.4888)
Y^^1b = -745 + 3022.605(1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.5576)
Y^^1m = -934 + 3746.944(1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.3509)
BOD濃度(mg/ℓ)와 施設規模에 따라,
Y^^J = -1836.183(1)/(log^^10 BOD(mg/ℓ) + 2904.022(1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.6258)
3. 廢水處理施設 運營費도 處理廢水量이 많을수록 廢水 1m**3·일當 處理費는 적게 든다. 處理廢水量 100m**3·일 規模에서 평균 1046원, 1,000m**3·일 規模에서 평균 396원, 10,000m**3·일 規模에서 평균 73원이다. 處理費를 구하는 식은 處理方法에 따라 다음과 같다.
Y^^2c = -854 + 4088.923(1)/(log^^10 W), (R**2 = 0.4449)
W: 廢水量, m**3·일, Y^^2c: 원/發水1m**3·일
Y^^2b = -523 + 2523.577(1)/(log^^10 W), (R**2 = 0.5882)
Y^^2m: -753 + 3482.653(1)/(log^^10 W), (R**2 = 0.4687)
OBD濃度(mg/ℓ)와 處理廢水量(M**3·일)에 따라,
Y^^p = -1739.335(1)/(log^^10 BOD(mg/ℓ) + 38802.159(1)/(log^^10 W)), (R**2 = 0.7622)
4 .廢水處理施設 運營費內容은 處理方法에 따라 다르다. 제일 많은 比率을 차지하는 內容은 化學的處理施設 運營時 藥品費가 43%, 生物學的處理施設 및 綜合處理施設 運營時 電力費가 각각 42∼33% 및 30%이다.
5. 賣出額과 廢水處理施設 運營費 分析에서 賣出額의 0.02% 以上이 廢水處理費用 에 所要되는 業種은 皮革製造, 醫藥品製造, 전분, 빙과류제조, 도축업이었다.
6. 製品 1톤 生産量當 B0D發生부하량 400kg 以下인 業種은 毛織, 酒精(醱酵酒精), 生絲製造業이었다.
7. 産業廢水處理計劃에 따른 費用은 事業者 個別處理施設 設置運營과 比較하여 廢水綜末處理施設(規模 20,000m**3·일)을 設置 運營하는 경우 年間 468億원 程度의 運營費 절감이 豫想된다.
As regards to the cost on establishment and operation of the waste water treatment facilities, it was analyzed. The objective industries was 34 kinds from 436 companies, through out the whole nation which had been registered to Environment Administration, the Government Office of Korea from 1984 to 1985.
1. In the waste water treatment, the biological treatment method was applied to about 80% in the food and food products industries, about 90% in the chemical products manufactures, and the consolidated treatment to about 90% in the leather, paper and textile industries.
2. Average cost of the installation for the waste water treatment required US$979.11 for the capacity of 100m**3/day, US$299.79 for 1000m**3/days, and US$56.14 for 10,000m**3/days, It was shown the greater the capacity of treatment required, the less the installation cost per the unit facility capacity. The
installation cost by the treatment methods were formulated as follows:
For the chemical treatment;
Y^^1C = -144 + 3957.004 (1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.4888)
Y^^1C : installation cost 10**3 won/m**3.d
S : facility capacity, m**3.d
For the biological treatment;
Y^^1b = -745 + 3022.605 (1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.5576)
For the consolidate treatment;
Y^^1m = -934 + 3746.944 (1)/(log^^10 S), (R**2 = 0.3509)
the installation cost for waste water loading represented the relationship with the concentration of waste water and scale as follows;
Y^^J = -1836.183 (1)/(log^^10 BOD) + 2904.022 (1)/(log^^10 S),
(R**2 = 0.6258)
3. Average cost of the operation for the waste water treatment required US$1.17 for the treatment capacity of 100 m**3/day, US$0.44 for 1,000 m**3/day and US$0.08 for 10,000 m**3/day, It was shown the larger the treatment capacity needed the less
treatment cost per unit waste water.
The formulars pursuing the treatment cost were shown to the relationship as follows;
For the operation of chemical treatment facility;
Y^^2c = -854 + 4088.923 (1)/(log^^10 W), (R**2 = 0.4449)
Y^^2c : Operation cost, won/m**3.d
W : waste water, m**3.d
For the operation of biological treatment facility;
Y^^2b = -523 + 2523.577 (1)/(log^^10 W), (R**2 = 0.5882)
For the operation of the consolidated treatment facility;
Y^^2m ; -753 + 3482.683 (1)/(log^^10 W), (R**2 = 0.4687)
The operation cost related with the BOD concentration and the volume of waste water to be treated was formulated as follows;
Y^^p = -1739.335 (1)/(log^^10 BOD) + 3802.159 (1)/(log^^10 W),
(R**2 = 0.7622)
4. The operation costs of the waste water treatment facilities was evaluated with main categoris such as costs for chemicals, electricity and sludge treatment. For the chemical treatment, the cost of chemicals occupies 43% of the operation which was the largest portion. For the biological treatment facility, electricity cost required 42∼43 percent.
The electricity cost in operation of the consolidate treatment required 30% as well
5. The sales of production and operation cost for the waste water treatment were compared, most industry occupied the treatment cost below 0.02% of the total scales. While factories for leather manufacturing, medicine manufacturing, starch and butchery were over 0.02%.
6. That industries discharged over loading of 400kg BOD per unit(ton) production were wool textile, alcohol and silk manufacturing factories.
7. If a terminal waste water treatment plant in the industrial area will be established and operated, It was estimated that the total annual operation budget could be reduced in the amount of US$52.5 x 10**6 in the nation wide per year.