Cited 0 times in

Gas liquid chromatography를 이용한 혐기성 세균의 동정 및 혐기성 세균 감염에 관한 연구

Other Titles
 Studies on anaerobe infection: use of gas liquid chromatography for anaerobe identification 
Issue Date
1981
Description
의학과/석사
Abstract
[한글] 혐기성세균은 유리산소가 없어야 증식할 수 있는 세균이므로 그 배양이 어려워서 혐기성감염의 진단은 쉽지 않다. 혐기성세균 균종의 동정은 지방산화 검출을 필요로 하나 우리나라에서 분리된 세균에 대해서는 이것이 시험된 바 없다. 따라서 균종과 감염과의 관계는 충분히 규명되지 못하였었다. 이에 저자는 1979년 9월부터 1980년 8월사이에 연세의료원 환자의 임상검체에서 분리된 혐기성세균의 동정에 gas liquid chromatography를 사용하여 지방산을 검출하여 정확한 동정을 시도하였고 이 결과와 환자들의 임상상태에 대하여 검토하여 다음과 같은 결과를 얻었다. 1. 2827건외 검출물에서 342주의 혐기성세균이 분리되었으며, 분리수가 많았던 것은 Pc· asaccharolyticus, Ps· anaerobius, S· intermedius, C1. perfringens, B· fragilis, B· melaninogenicus 였다. 2. 혐기성세균은 복부, 흉부 및 연부조직등의 검사물에서 많이 분리되었다. 3. 환자기록이 조사된 118명중 보부에서는 충수돌기의 천공에 의한 복막염과 암등의 수술창감염이 많았으며 흉부에서는 농흉과 폐농양이, 그밖에는 신생아에서 배꼽등의 연부조직감염이 많았다. 4. 혐기성세균이 분리된 282건중 81.6%는 호기성세균과 동시에 분리되었다. 5. GLC를 이용한 결과 1979년 9월부터 1980년 5월사이에 분리한 세균중 속동정이 불가능한 것은 5.0%로 줄었고 6월부터 8월사이에는 5.9%뿐이어서 각각 94.4%, 94.1%의 동정이 가능하였다.
[영문] Anaerobic bacteria are organisms that could grow only in the abscence of free oxygen. Therefore it is very difficult to culture the organisms. Anaerobic infections are often neglected not only because of the difficulty of cultivation but also of identification which require analysis of fatty acids. As the isolates in Korea have not been subjected to fatty acid analysis, our knowedge in anaerobe infections are very limited. This study was conducted to identify clinical isolates of anaerobes accurately with the use · of gas liquid chromatography (GLC) and to determine the relationship between anaerobe species and the infection. Clinical specimens obtained at YUMC during the period of September 1979 - August 1980 were cultured anaerobically and the anaerobes isolated were identified with GLC if necessary. Clinical conditions were reviewed retrospectively. Following results were obtained. 1) A total of 312 anaerobic organisms were isolated from 282 clinical specimens. Most frequently isolated. anaerobes were Pc· asaccharolyticus, Ps· anaerobius, S· intermedius, C1. perfringens, B· fragilis, B· melaninogenicus. 2) Anaerobes were roost frequently isolated from specimens of thorax, abdomen and soft tissue wound. 3) With the review of 118 available patients` records, it was found that most frequent clinical conditions were appendicitis with peritonitis, wound infection following GIT cancer surgery, empyema, lung abscess, and infection of umblicus of new-born and soft tissues. 4) Only 18.4% of the specimens yielded anaerobes alone, and the remaining 81.6% yielded both anaerobes mixed with aerobes. 5) With the use of GLC, up to 94.4% and 94.1% of isolates unidentifiable by conventional methods, were satisfactorily identified during the periods of September 1979 - May 1980 and June 1980 - August 1980 respectively.
URI
http://ir.ymlib.yonsei.ac.kr/handle/22282913/116756
Appears in Collections:
2. 학위논문 > 1. College of Medicine (의과대학) > 석사
사서에게 알리기
  feedback
Fulltext
교내이용자 서비스로 제공됩니다.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML

qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

Browse