(A) comparative study on healing of extraction wounds with tranexamic acid and socket packing in anticoagulant treated domestic rabbits
저자는 생후 17주된 체중 2.5kg내외의 백색가토 24마리를 성별 관계없이 정상가토군과, Sodium war farm을 항혈액응고제로 투여한후 실험 조건을 같게하기 위하여 prothrombin time을 인정한 ratio로 한 실험군으로 분리하고 이를 다시 항섬유소용해제제로 Tranexamic Acid를, 국소지혈제로 thrombin용액에 적신 oxidized cellulose를 치근단1/3부위에 충전한 군과 이상 양자를 혼합한 실험군으로 분류하고 발치후 2% Iodine 용액을 발치창에 도포하여 육아조직 형성과 상피증식 상태를 실험일별로 비교연구하여 다음과 길은 결론을
1. 정상군의 창상치유 과정보다 항섬유소용해제를 투여한 실험군에서는 비교적 빠른 창상치유를 보였다.(2일)
2. 항혈액응고제제인 Sodium Warfarin으로만 처리된 실험군에서는 보다 늦은 창상치유률 볼 수 있었다.(4일)
3. 항혈액응고제로 처리되고 thrombin용액을 적신 oxidized cellulose를 발치와 치근단1/3부위에 국소충전한 실험군에서는 정상군보다 약간 늦은 치유현상을 보였다.(2일)
4. 항혈액응고제로 처리된군에 Tranexamic Acid를 투여한 실험군에서는 거의 정상군과 같은 치유현상을 볼 수 있었다.
5. 항혈액응고제로 처리되고 thrombin용액에 적신 oxidized cellulose의 충전과 Tranexamic Acid를 투여한 실험군에서는 거의 정상군과 같은 치유현상을 볼 수 있었다.
This study was undertaken to compare the healing of extraction wounds, with trane xamic acid and socket packing, of anticoagulant treated rabbits using 17 week old, 24 domestic rabbits weighting approximately 2.5 kg, regardless of sex.
They were divided into control and experimental groups, of which the latter was treated with anticoagulant and given a constant rate of prothrombin time to provide the same experimental conditions.
Again the latter group was subdivided into a minor group treated with tranexamic acid as antifibrinolytic agent, another minor group packed with thrombin-saturated oxidized cellulose as local hemostatics on the socket apical 1/3 area, and another minor group with a mixture of the two alternatives. 2% iodine solution was applied to the extraction sites after extraction, and then comparative study was made of granulation tissue formation and epithelium proliferation at experimental dates.
The resultant findings reveal conclusions, as follows;
(1) The experimental group treated with antifibrinolytic agent showed rapider wound healing(2 days), as compared with that of the control group.
(2) The experimental group treated with sodium warfarin as anticoagulant revealed considerably slower wound healing (4 days).
(3) The experimental group treated with anticoagulant apically packed with thromb insaturated oxidized cellulose on apical 1/3 of the extraction socket showed a rather slower healing (2 days) in comparison with that of the control group.
(4) The experimental group treated with tranexamic and sodium warfarin disclosed a healing phenomenon similar to that of the control group.
(5) The experimental group treated with anticoagulant and packed with thrombin-saturated oxidized cellulose and treated with tranexamic acid, showed a healing phenomenon similar to that shown in the control group.