임산부의 사회 의학적인 요인과 신생아 건강 상태와의 관계를 조사 분석하기 위하여 서울의 일부 병원에서 1981.9.1부터 1981.12.31까지 4개월 동안 입원 분만한 산모 722명과 그들에게서 태어난 신생아 731명을 대상으로 대상자의 의무기록을 관찰하고 기록이 없는 일반적인 특성등을 알기위해 우편 질문지법을 사용하였다.
연구 결과는 다음과 같다.
1. 산과력을 보면 평균 임신 횟수, 평균 분만 횟수, 평균 유산 횟수 및 자녀수는 산모의 연령이 증가할수록 증가되었고 미숙아 분만 횟수는 고연령층(36∼40세)에서 0.14회로 가장 높았다.
2. 산전관리 횟수는 대부분 5회 이하였으며 자녀수와 만삭 분만횟수가 증가할수록 그 횟수는 감소하는 경향을 보였고 자연 두위 분만과 흡인 분만군에서 둔위 분만군보다 산전관리 횟수가 많았다.
3. 제왕절개술의 빈도는 14.8%로 신생아 출생시 체중이 증가할수록 제왕절개 실시율은 증가했고 임신기간에 따른 차이는 없었으며, 적응증은 반복 제왕절개술이 19.4% 아두 골반 불균형이 16.7%의 순위였다.
4. 빈혈의 발생 빈도는 산모의 연령이 증가할수록 높았으며 산전 관리군에 비해 비산전관리군에서 높은 경향을 보였다.
5. 산후 출혈의 빈도는 산전관리군에 비해 비산전관리군에서 더 높았다.
6. Aogar score는 자연 두위 분만과 흡인 분만에서 둔위 분만보다 높았고 신생아 출생시 체중이 증가할수록 높았으며 임신기간에 따라서는 별 차이가 없었다.
7. 신생아 출생시 체중은 임신중 산모의 체중 증가폭이 클수록 임신기간이 길수록 증가했다.
8. 주산기 사망율은 23.5였고 산전관리군에서는 14.4, 비산전관리군에서는 25.6이었다.
To analyze the relationship between socie -medical factors of pregnant women and health status of newborn, seven hundred and twenty two women who delivered the baby in one university hospital during the period of Sept. 1981 to Dec. 1981 and their
seven hundred and thirty one newborn babies were reviewed through the clinical chart.
The informations about general background of pregnant women were collected from the mail questionaire.
The data ware analyzed with the following results :
1. The obstetrical history revealed that the mean frequency of pregnancy, full term delivery, abortion and the mean number of living children were higher when the age of pregnant women who increased. and mean frequency of premature delivery was the highest in the highest age group.
2. The average number of prenatal care was lower than 5, and decreased when the number of living babies and full term delivery was increased. Number of prenatal care was higher in the normal spontaneous delivery and vacuum delivery than the breech delivery.
3. The incidence of Cesarean section was 14.8% and the incidence was increased when the birth weight increased. As for indications, the repeated cesarean section was the most common reason and it's rate was 38.0%, The breech delivery occupies
19.4% of reasons. and cephalo-pelvic disproportion, 16.7%
4. The incidence of anemia during pregnancy was increased as the age of mother increases. The anemia was observed mere common in mothers receiving no prenatal care than those receiving prenatal care.
5. Incidence of postpartum bleeding was higher in mothers who had not received prenatal care than those who had received prenatal care.
6. Mean Apgar score of the new borns who were born by the normal spontaneous delivery and vacuum delivery was higher than it of the new born who were born by the breech delivery, and was increased as the birth weight increases.
7. The average birth weight was increased as the weight gain of pregnant woman and the gestational period increase.
8. Perinatal mortality rate was 23.5 per thousand birth. The perinatal mortality rates of mother who had received prenatal care was 14.4, while it was 25.6 among mothers who had not received prenatal care.