Experimental study on the healing process of wound made by electrosurgical scalpel and steel scalpel
[한글]전기외과도는 치과인상에서 효과적인 치료보조재로 기여되고있어 저자는 전기외과도에 의한 창상과 통상의 외과용수술도에 의한 창상과의 치유과정을 비교 관찰하고저 체중 2.0 kg 내외의 성숙 가토 12마리의 협점막과 치은에 길이 5mm의 절개창상을 형성시켰다. 창상
형성후 즉시 및 1, 2, 4, 7, 14일에 각각 2마리씩희생시켜 조직을 절제하여 10% 중성 formalin용액에 고정한 후 paraffin에 포매하여 6μ 내외의 연속조직절편을 제작하고 Hematoxylin-Eosin 중염색하여 광학현미경으로 검경한 결과 다음과 같은 병리조직학적 소견을 얻었다.
1. 혈병은 외과용수술도에 의한 치은 및 협점막창상과 전기외과도에 의한 협점막창상에서는 관찰되었으나 전기외과도에 의한 치은창상에서는 관찰되지 않았다.
2. 전기외과도에 의한 창상에서는 창상연에 인접한 세포들은 그 구조를 소실하였으며 조직들은 괴사되었다.
3. 외과용수술도에 의한 창상은 조기에 치유가 진행되었고 14일째에는 정상조직 소견을 보였다.
4. 전기외과도에 의한 창상은 외과용수술도에 의한 창상보다 치유가 지연되었다.
[영문]This study was undertaken to compare the histopathological healing process of wounds which produced by electrosurgical scalpel and conventional steel scalpel in the gingiva and buccal mucosa of the rabbits.
Twelve male and female adult rabbits weighing approximately 2kg. were anesthized with 30mg of seconal injected intravenously.
Each wound, about 5mm. in length, was made on the gingiva and buccal mucosa through both modality.
The animals were sacrified immediately and at intervals of 1 day, 2 days, 4 days, 7 days, 14 days after the procedures.
The tissue specimens were reseated and fixed in 10% formalin solution and embedded in paraffin.
All specimens were sectioned serially 6u in thickness and stained with Hematoxylin-Eosin, and examined in the usual methods.
Histopathological findings were as follows:
1. All wounds were filled with blood clot which formed by fibrin mesh except for wound made by electrosurgical scalpel on the gingiva.
2. The cells near the wound which made by electrosurgical scalpel were amorphous, with no cellular detail.
3. In wounds made by steel scalpel, healing were processed early and were complete at 14th day.
4. The wounds made by steel scalpel exhibited rapid healing than did the wounds made by electrosurgical scalpel in the both mucosa.